Summer Show 2021 - Entries Now CLOSED
The schedule has been finalised and can be downloaded here. Entries close 18th July.
Latest Show News
'Not before' times will be adhered to but competitors should be aware that classes may commence at later times. As there will not be overall championships, competitors should consider leaving once they have finished competing.
Attendees should to use facilities in their vehicles if possible, especially the toilet as space for this is limited on the showground.
- Ring 1 Class 11 not before 10:00
- Ring 2 Class 31 not before 10:00
- Ring 3 Class 45 not before 10:30
- Ring 3 will have a lunch break (duration to be announced on the day) after the Dargavel Championship following class 47
- Ring 3 Class 48 not before 12:30
- Ring 3 Class 55 not before 2:30
Donations Towards the Show
Thank you very much to the following who have made donations towards the Summer Show.
Mount Pleasant Ponies, Roxie Thomas, Miss Eleri Walters, Mrs Frances Tyler, Mrs Jane Harries, Cwmrhymni Stud, Mehefin Stud and Janton Stud.
Their contribution to helping towards the success of the show is much appreciated by officers and committee of NPS Area 28